We investigated whether the child with the biggest feet also have the biggest hands.
Animals, including humans - Ourselves
Animals including humans
Key knowledge and concepts for children
- Be able to name and locate parts of the human body, including those relating to the senses.
- Be able to identify and name different common animals including fish amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.
- Be able to describe and compare the observable features of animals from a range of groups.
- Recognise that animals can be grouped according to whether they are carnivores, herbivores and omnivores.
- Know the basic needs of animals for survival.
- Know about the basic needs of animals, including humans, for survival.
- Describe the importance of exercise, balanced diet and hygiene for humans.
- Describe the main changes as young animals, including humans, grow into adults.