FOGS - Friends of Greystoke School
Friends of Greystoke School are a parent run PTA that look to raise funds for the benefit of the children of Greystoke Primary School.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the FOGS committee then please speak to Mrs S Hill(Chair) or Mrs K Willis (Teacher Rep)
If you have any great ideas for fundraising then please let us know, we'd love to hear from you.
The School Council busy working together generating ideas for a different playground design.
Minutes of FOGS Meetings
- School Closure Tuesday 11th February 2020
- School performance tables - Greystoke School ranked Number 1!
- We are delighted to share the news that we have been awarded Flagship Status for our commitment to personal, social and health education (PSHE).
- Thank you to all the parents, carers and staff who have been busily collecting the stickers to fill the #Aldikit4schools stickers. We managed to fill our chart and have entered the competition to win £20,000 of PE kit for school...fingers crossed.
- Check out the Easy Fundraising website and help us to raise funds for our school. https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/greystokeschool/ So far our supporters have raised £343.84! Well done everyone, that's fantastic.
FOGS NEEDS YOU!!!
Chair - Mrs S Hill
Treasurer - Mrs A Scott
Secretary - Mrs K Willis
Social Media Secretary - Miss C Yerkess
Staff Representatives - Mrs J Matthews & Mrs K Willis
Governor Representative - Mrs A Scott
Date for the next meeting is:
September 28th 2020
12.15pm by ZOOM